More on the Kenneth O. May prize
February 1, 2011 in Articles
In the last issue, we mentioned that Professor R. C. Gupta received Kenneth O. May Prize at the ICM in August 2010. His co-recipient, Ivor Grattan-Guinness, received his price at the 23rd International Congress of History of Science and Technology in Budapest in 2009. We would like to note the 2006 interview with Ivor Grattan-Guinness in the HPM Newsletter 63.
INFORMATIONThis is the home of the HPM Newsletter. HPM is The International Study Group on the relations between the history and pedagogy of mathematics.
- A MESSAGE FROM THE CHAIR OF HPM
- 8th EUROPEAN SUMMER UNIVERSITY ON HISTORY AND EPISTEMOLOGY IN MATHEMATICS EDUCATION
- Practitioner’s Corner
- MAA Convergence Introduces Interactivity to Mathematics History
- A MESSAGE FROM THE NEW CHAIR OF HPM
- Reflection about HPM 2016 in Montpellier
- ICHME-5 Fifth International Conference on the History of Mathematics Education
- Continued Fractions and their Generalizations: A short history of f-expansions
- Announcements of a doctoral dissertation and Master’s theses, produced by scholars and students in Colombia
Toekomstverkenning r… on Conference report: Second Inte… Illustrative Mathema… on Circulation: Mathematics, Hist… Guillaume Moussard on Circulation: Mathematics, Hist… pequenaspromesas.com on Third International Conference… andresteegmans@gmail… on PAULUS GERDES – In Memori…
- 25,914 hits