História da matemática – Uma visão crítica, desfazendo mitos e lendas
Rio de Janeiro: Editora Zahar, 2012.
This book, in Portuguese, presents a fresh and innovative approach to present the history of mathematics for university lectures, based on recent progress in the methodology of research into the history of mathematics and on subsequent new results and re-assessments.
INFORMATIONThis is the home of the HPM Newsletter. HPM is The International Study Group on the relations between the history and pedagogy of mathematics.
- A MESSAGE FROM THE CHAIR OF HPM
- 8th EUROPEAN SUMMER UNIVERSITY ON HISTORY AND EPISTEMOLOGY IN MATHEMATICS EDUCATION
- Practitioner’s Corner
- MAA Convergence Introduces Interactivity to Mathematics History
- A MESSAGE FROM THE NEW CHAIR OF HPM
- Reflection about HPM 2016 in Montpellier
- ICHME-5 Fifth International Conference on the History of Mathematics Education
- Continued Fractions and their Generalizations: A short history of f-expansions
- Announcements of a doctoral dissertation and Master’s theses, produced by scholars and students in Colombia
Toekomstverkenning r… on Conference report: Second Inte… Illustrative Mathema… on Circulation: Mathematics, Hist… Guillaume Moussard on Circulation: Mathematics, Hist… pequenaspromesas.com on Third International Conference… andresteegmans@gmail… on PAULUS GERDES – In Memori…
- 25,914 hits