On the first day evening of HPM 2012, we had “Preparation Session for Asia HPM.”
Chaired by Sung Sa Hong (Korea), there were three speeches given by Chang-Koo Lee (Korea), Mitsuo Morimoto (Japan), and Anjing Qu (China).
During the dinner after this special session, three countries agreed on the collaboration through Asia HPM.
I believe Asia HPM will play a very important role in helping Asian colleagues work together internationally and open their vision to research in Mathematics History.
INFORMATIONThis is the home of the HPM Newsletter. HPM is The International Study Group on the relations between the history and pedagogy of mathematics.
- A MESSAGE FROM THE CHAIR OF HPM
- 8th EUROPEAN SUMMER UNIVERSITY ON HISTORY AND EPISTEMOLOGY IN MATHEMATICS EDUCATION
- Practitioner’s Corner
- MAA Convergence Introduces Interactivity to Mathematics History
- A MESSAGE FROM THE NEW CHAIR OF HPM
- Reflection about HPM 2016 in Montpellier
- ICHME-5 Fifth International Conference on the History of Mathematics Education
- Continued Fractions and their Generalizations: A short history of f-expansions
- Announcements of a doctoral dissertation and Master’s theses, produced by scholars and students in Colombia
Toekomstverkenning r… on Conference report: Second Inte… Illustrative Mathema… on Circulation: Mathematics, Hist… Guillaume Moussard on Circulation: Mathematics, Hist… pequenaspromesas.com on Third International Conference… andresteegmans@gmail… on PAULUS GERDES – In Memori…
- 25,914 hits