Deadline extension for submitting to ICME 13 TSGs
September 25, 2015 in Conference Announcements
|The ICME 13 Organizers have decided to extend the submission deadline for papers and posters to Topic Study Groups (TSG) until the 15th of October 2015.
Note: Poster submissions of researchers, who do not wish to apply for financial support (through an ICME 13 solidarity grant), has not been changed and will be possible from 1st– 31st January 2016.
INFORMATIONThis is the home of the HPM Newsletter. HPM is The International Study Group on the relations between the history and pedagogy of mathematics.
- A MESSAGE FROM THE CHAIR OF HPM
- 8th EUROPEAN SUMMER UNIVERSITY ON HISTORY AND EPISTEMOLOGY IN MATHEMATICS EDUCATION
- Practitioner’s Corner
- MAA Convergence Introduces Interactivity to Mathematics History
- A MESSAGE FROM THE NEW CHAIR OF HPM
- Reflection about HPM 2016 in Montpellier
- ICHME-5 Fifth International Conference on the History of Mathematics Education
- Continued Fractions and their Generalizations: A short history of f-expansions
- Announcements of a doctoral dissertation and Master’s theses, produced by scholars and students in Colombia
Toekomstverkenning r… on Conference report: Second Inte… Illustrative Mathema… on Circulation: Mathematics, Hist… Guillaume Moussard on Circulation: Mathematics, Hist… pequenaspromesas.com on Third International Conference… andresteegmans@gmail… on PAULUS GERDES – In Memori…
- 25,914 hits