35th Scientific Instruments Symposium
The 35th Scientific Instruments Symposium of SIC (Scientific Instruments Commission, IUHPST) will be held in Istanbul on 26-30 September 2016.The symposium will seeks to offer new perspectives around thetheme“INSTRUMENTS BETWEEN EAST AND WEST” and will be hosted by the “Department of the History of Science, Istanbul University.
For more information kindly consult the website on
Please note that the conference language is English and the deadline for submitting abstracts is 1 March 2016.
Information send by Professor Gert Schubring
INFORMATIONThis is the home of the HPM Newsletter. HPM is The International Study Group on the relations between the history and pedagogy of mathematics.
- A MESSAGE FROM THE CHAIR OF HPM
- 8th EUROPEAN SUMMER UNIVERSITY ON HISTORY AND EPISTEMOLOGY IN MATHEMATICS EDUCATION
- Practitioner’s Corner
- MAA Convergence Introduces Interactivity to Mathematics History
- A MESSAGE FROM THE NEW CHAIR OF HPM
- Reflection about HPM 2016 in Montpellier
- ICHME-5 Fifth International Conference on the History of Mathematics Education
- Continued Fractions and their Generalizations: A short history of f-expansions
- Announcements of a doctoral dissertation and Master’s theses, produced by scholars and students in Colombia
Toekomstverkenning r… on Conference report: Second Inte… Illustrative Mathema… on Circulation: Mathematics, Hist… Guillaume Moussard on Circulation: Mathematics, Hist… pequenaspromesas.com on Third International Conference… andresteegmans@gmail… on PAULUS GERDES – In Memori…
- 25,914 hits