The themes of the conference will be:
- Significant people in the History of Mathematics
- Using original sources in History of Mathematics
- History of Mathematics as revealed in significant books
- History of Mathematics in Mathematics Education
- History of Mathematics Education
- General topics from the History of Mathematics
It will be of particular interest to situate any of these themes in an Irish context.
Abstracts (of no more than 150 words) are invited for presentation at IHoM4, on or before 7th May. It is envisaged that each presentation will be allocated 40 minutes (including 10 minutes for questions). The programme for IHoM4 will be posted here.
- Dr Maurice OReilly (chair), Dublin City University
- Dr Elizabethanne Boran, Edward Worth Library
- Professor Roderick Gow, University College Dublin
- Dr Ciarán Mac an Bhaird, Maynooth University
- Dr Mark McCartney, University of Ulster
For further information contact maurice.oreilly[AT]dcu.ie (with IHoM4 in the subject field).